How to change the TP-Link WiFi password, you really need to know, seeing as they need for Internet and WiFi is getting bigger, you really have to change your WiFi password regularly.
Various kinds of WiFi are now easier to access in various places.
But besides that, there are still many who don’t know how to change the WiFi password with the TP-Link router.
Well, in this article we will also tell you how to easily change the TP-Link WiFi password, please refer to the following article!
HOW TO CHANGE TP-LINK WIFI PASSWORD
If you are reading this article, you can be sure that you are a WiFi user with a TP-Link router, right?
The process of changing the WiFi password regularly is really important for you to do so that the security of your data and connection is more awake.
For those of you who don’t know how to change the TP-Link WiFi password, you can follow the following guide guys.
- Connect the TP-Link (WiFi) network on your laptop or cellphone
- Open the browser on your laptop or cellphone
- Then type the following IP in the URL column of your browser 192.168.1.1 or 192.168.1.254
- If so, press Enter
- If the two IPs above cannot be used, then try using the IP on your modem
- Enter the modem’s default username and password, you can also see it under the modem or the username and password that you set earlier
- If you have successfully logged into your WiFi TP Link’s IP modem, please select the Interface Setup menu
- Then select the Wireless menu, there are two menus that you can change, namely SSID and Pre-Shared Key
- SSID to change WiFi name.
- Pre-Shared Key to change WiFi password
- Because here you want to change the password, so select Pre-Shared Key, if it has been changed, all you have to do is click Submit to save it.
So, that’s how to change the TP-Link WiFi key, easy, right? You can change this password periodically so that the security of your data is more awake.
Make sure you always remember the WiFi password that you changed, so you don’t have to reset your router continuously.
image:- Amazon or TP-Link
How to Fix Broken SD Card/Micro SD on Android Without Using a PC/Laptop
SD Card or Micro SD is one way to increase storage capacity on Android phones, but there are often common problems with this SD Card. One of them is an unreadable, corrupt, damaged SD Card and others.
SD Card and MicroSD can sometimes trigger problems when used on several types of android devices, both when copying files and moving files. And this is what triggers the error
- reading and writing (reading and writing)
- memory not detected
- request to format SD card
- and other errors.
Slow file access speed can also be a symptom of some damage to the SD Card / Micro SD.
If you are experiencing errors regarding the SD Card / MicroSD on your Android phone, here are some repair solutions that you can do.
First Solution: Update Your Android System
Updating your phone’s operating system and OS can fix a number of issues including those related to accessing files stored locally and on the SD card. Because in an update package there are several fixes and performance improvements.
Second Solution: Don’t Forget to Unlock the SD/MicroSD card before use
On some SD / Micro SD cards, there is an unlock feature before using the memory. Therefore, check and make sure the status has been unlocked before use.
Third Solution: Clean the SD Card Copper and Format
Next, try to clean the SD card on the copper part, if there is dust or foreign objects stuck it will block your android phone chip to read it.
And he continued by formatting it when it was finished cleaning.
Fourth Solution: Further Improvement
For further improvement, there are several articles that we have prepared previously, you can read them at the article link below and select the list of articles according to the problem you are facing.
How to fix Redmi Airdots that can’t be charged
Are you looking for a solution to Redmi Airdots Charging Problem?
We will give you proper details on how to fix Redmi Airdots charging Problem. You just read this article properly ok.
Redmi AirDots has a charging system using a casing, so if the Redmi AirDots battery runs out, you can simply insert it into the charger casing. This charge is already available when you buy these Redmi AirDots.
In this article, I will give a few tips and solutions that I experienced when using Redmi AirDots. That is about some of the Redmi AirDots problems that I experienced, including:
- Redmi Airdots that can’t be charged
- Redmi Airdots can’t be charged on the left/right
- There is no charger notification (LED Charger) when charging Redmi Airdots
- Redmi Airdots dead side
- And some other problems
If you are currently experiencing the same problem as I am, maybe this article can help you.
1. Remove Plastic On Air Dots
This can also be said to be a trivial matter, if you have just bought a Redmi Airdots and this is the first time it has been charged, remove the protective plastic on the two Redmi Airdots, to be precise, the position of this plastic is in the magnetic section with a thin blue color.
Because plastic can block the charging process. Moreover, this plastic is quite thin and if you don’t pay close attention, you may not know it.
2. The battery box has run out
Because the Redmi Airdots charger process uses a box, try to pay attention to the indicator light on the charger box, if you see a flashing red LED light, it means that the Redmi Airdots Box battery has run out, re-charge the box, and after that continue the Redmi Airdots charge process.
3. Don’t Charger Air Dots When the Charger Box is refilled
Do not do the Redmi air dots charging process at the same time as charging the Box Charger.
4. Press the button on the dead air dots
If one of the Air Dots indicator lights is off, you can press the button on the dead Air Dots. Do not release the button until you insert the air dots into the charger box and place it on the magnetic holder, and then release the button.
Next, let it sit for a while. Later the LED light will turn on automatically.
5. Is your Redmi AirDots Original?
If all the methods above have not succeeded in solving the problem of Redmi AirDots that cannot be charged, it is likely that the Redmi AirDots that you have are fake or KW. Because in some forums also discussing this problem quite a lot occurs on fake Redmi AirDots.
How to Convert Blur Photo to HD
One of the problems that quite often occurs in a photo file is the problem of blurry photos. Indeed, lately, camera technology, whether it’s a cell phone camera or digital camera, has developed technology to anticipate these blurry photos.
However, blurry photos still occur. Whether it’s because of a shot that doesn’t fit, the moment of taking photos in a hurry, unstable hands when taking photos, and several other causes of this blur problem.
If at this time, you have a blurry photo. Maybe you have thought, is there a way to fix this blurry photo? Or is there a way to convert blurry photos to HD? The answer is that everything is possible.
To help you solve the problem of blurry photos, in this article, we will give you tips on how to convert blurry photos to HD. And all that is done without having to install any application. And even this method you can do on your Android/iOS Phone or on your PC/Laptop.
Here’s how to turn a blurry photo into HD:
- All you need to prepare is that your phone/PC is connected to the Internet
- Open Browser on your mobile device or PC, then open the site https://www.adobe.com/express/feature/image/unblur . Yes, this is a site owned by adobe that will help you fix blurry photos to HD.
- Click Unblur your image
- Next, you will be asked to log in, there are quite a lot of login options here, you can use the log-in option with Gmail, Facebook, Apple, and other accounts. Here I will try to log in with my Gmail account, then I will choose Continue With Google and after that enter your Gmail account address and password
- Upload your blurry photo which will be corrected or converted to HD by clicking Upload photo
- Click the blur photo that you just uploaded, after you click the photo you want to edit, several tools will automatically appear on the left screen. There select or activate the Enhancements button
- Change or slide some settings such as contrast, brightness, saturation, highlight, shadow, and others, which will automatically change and correct the blurry part of the photo. See in the image below, the edited photo already looks clear and quite clean. Adjust the settings until you feel the photo looks clear and good.
- Click the download button to save the photo you have edited.
You can also use the Filter feature, to make your photos look more HD or good, and you can also add some filter effects there.
How to Save and Maximize RAM Capacity on Android Phones
SHARE More RAM on an android phone is used to store temporary data on your android while doing any activity...
Cool Stylish Text generator Tools List
SHARE More Are you looking for the Best Fancy Fonts generators if yes then We have found some awesome websites...
Tips and Ways to Make Android Storage Not Full
SHARE More There are quite a number of applications and games on Android phones that have a large enough capacity,...
USB 4.0 New Generation of USB With Ultra-Fast Data Transfer Speed
SHARE More Currently, USB is still the standard for transferring cable-based data, in this latest generation, version 4.0, there is...
How to Restore Deleted Telegram Chats
SHARE More Is it possible to restore chats, photos, and other files in the Telegram app? If you accidentally or...
How to Find Hidden Apps on Android Phone
SHARE More Lately, there are quite a few cases of tracking using hidden applications on Android phones; in addition to...
How to Fix Broken SD Card/Micro SD on Android Without Using a PC/Laptop
SHARE More SD Card or Micro SD is one way to increase storage capacity on Android phones, but there are...
How to Hide Notifications When Lock Screen on Android Phone
SHARE More In the default settings, a notification on an android phone is set so that it allows us to...
How to Overcome Camera Can’t Focus on Android
SHARE More When the camera focus feature doesn’t work correctly or doesn’t work at all on an Android phone, one...
How to Convert JPEG Format to Excel
SHARE More Do you want to convert a JPEG file to Excel? The answer is Yes. As we know, a...
- Beauty and Personal Care
- Blog Tutorials
- Home improvement
- Life Hack
- Mobile Tutorials
- MS Excel
- MS Outlook
- MS Word
- PC Tutorials
- PDF Tutorials
- Social Media
- Weight and body image
- Windows 10
- Windows 11
Phones3 years ago
Apple iPhone 11 (2019) – Release, Info, Leaks, Rumors
Phones3 years ago
Huawei New Operating System is HarmonyOS [ Officially ]
Tech3 years ago
Levi’s Bluetooth Jacket Lets You Control Your Smartphone
News3 years ago
Belle Delphine bath water – Instagram Model Sells Used Bathwater For 30$ To Their Loyal Followers