Without a doubt, the technology that exists today for photography and visual effects means that we can no longer distinguish between reality and montage. There are montages so well achieved in programs so advanced, like Photoshop, that they have outwitted more than one. Or even not so advanced programs, but very tenacious and expert editors who know how to handle them well.
Editors who have the talent and precision to make an amazing photo montage that can fool even the most judicious for photographs.
This has proven to be a problem at times when we fall for deceptions. Likewise, when we really need the veracity of the photo, but it looks so well achieved that we could not tell if it was retouched even with our good eye.
However, there is more than one trick and even a program and application on the internet that can help us and facilitate these problems. Next, we are going to bring you some solutions and methods that you can use to check the veracity of a photo. And in this way, see if you have any filters, edits, or montages.
How do I check the details of the photo?
The first and easiest thing you can do is check the metadata of a photo. If you have a photo downloaded, transfer it to your PC. Right-click on the photo and see properties. In the window that appears, click the details tab. This will show you a long list of details about the image.
The resolution, date of capture, and modification among many other things distributed in several sections. The direct section that interests us is “origin” since if the photo was edited or exported from a program, it will necessarily appear there. Keep in mind that you may find the metadata removed from the images, but it is still an effective booby trap since many are unaware of this relevant clue.
What pages help me to see if a photo is edited?
Another more specialized way is found on the Fotoforensics page. This page allows a more direct and accurate analysis of photos and can easily unmask a montage. You must upload a photo from your computer or copy the URL of a photo online. The page will also show you the more advanced metadata of the photo.
However, the specialty of this page is that it subjects the photos to a special dark filter. The way to find out the edit of a photo is as follows.
When passing the photo through the dark filter, if it is real, it will have to be seen evenly in the filter. The edges should be symmetrical and everything should look the same; black and white pixels that do not stand out. If there is any editing in the photo, this will be noticed because we will see the edited part with purple pixels.
This is because a photo is edited or filters or montages are added, the original pixels are altered. In this way, adding disparate values and colors that do not match the original environment.
This difference will coincide in the photo as some light flashes of that purple color. The margin of error for this is that in very bright photos the natural light flashes can also be highlighted in the filter.
However, it is a matter of logically analyzing and seeing if it is normal for those flashes to be in the photo or in that area of the photo. If there was the manipulation of pixels, the filter is ideal to unmask a montage.
How can I compare or see the origin of a photomontage?
Similarly, another simpler method when they pass you an edited image is to search for it on Google. Open the Google Images section and drag the photo you want to test there from your computer. Hopefully, the results will match the photo to where it came from, what page it came from, and who took it. A similar photo service is given in its other section of Google Photos.
Also, you will find the original version if you think it was edited. Other pages where you can use these specialized searches are Jeffrey’s Image Metadata Viewer and TinEye. These pages help you find results from the origin of the photo as well. When it was released, where, and if it was released.
Did You Know, You Can Upgrade Windows 7 To Windows 11 Via Inplace Upgrade
How To Upgrade Windows 7 To Windows 11
Upgrade Windows 7 To Windows 11 : As we know, Microsoft released Windows 11 with lots of requirements that we need to adjust, and of course, previously there was no way to upgrade from Windows 7 to Windows 11 except from Windows 10.
But recently there is an interesting trick that makes it no longer impossible, where it turns out that we can upgrade from Windows 7 to Windows 11 with a fairly simple trick.
You can see the tutorial itself in the video from NTDEV below.
Based on the video above, you only need Windows 11 ISO, Windows 10 ISO TH1 (1507) or TH2 (1511) and gimagex _x64. Then you can follow these short steps:
- Unzip Windows 10 TH1 or TH2 ISO on PC
- Copy UpgradeMatrix.xml from unzipped ISO to desktop
- Mount ISO Windows 11 dan copy install.wim kedalam ISO Windows 10
- Next, run the inplace upgrade as usual, and you can install Windows 11 as usual.
Looks easy doesn’t it?, please try it, maybe later I will also write a more complete article about this in the next tutorial.
What do you think? comment below guys.
How to install Windows 7 from USB – step by step
Many times, when it comes to repairing or formatting a computer, we come across an important problem: that it does not have a CD or DVD drive through which we can perform these actions. However, this problem has a much easier solution than you think, a method that only requires a bootable USB, compatible with the built-in USB inputs in all types of equipment.
Don’t you know what a bootable USB is? Do you know what it is but you don’t know how to make your USB drive bootable? Do you need to format a computer that doesn’t have a CD or DVD reader? Don’t worry, we answer all these questions and also show you how to install Windows 7 from USB – step by step. Let’s go there!
What is a bootable USB
A bootable USB drive has the function of housing an operating system or software that, in addition, can be booted from the start of the computer, allowing adjustments to be made to the computer’s base system or completely formatted. Bootable USBs have the same functions as a CD or DVD, but also offer the possibility of storing other files on their memory, since it shares the peculiarities of a classic USB and a bootable drive.
These bootable USB drives are ideal for newer computers since these usually do not have a built-in CD or DVD drive and, without bootable USB drives, these computers would have serious problems repairing and booting their system in certain cases, as well as formatting them completely. For their part, these drives are so versatile that they also allow data recovery, complete systems administration, and many other functions without the need to affect computer files; the best of all? you can change its functions as many times as necessary without any risk.
In a bootable USB drive, you can install a complete operating system and use it from a computer with a different system and, in addition, you can also install any type of software, from editing programs to video games. To create your own bootable USB with Windows 7, follow the steps below:
- The first thing you should do is make your USB bootable or bootable. To do this, connect your USB drive to your computer and check that it has 4 or more GB of storage.
- Next, go to the Windows “Start” menu and select the “All Programs” option. Go to “Accessories” and right-click on “Command Prompt”. You must run this last option as an administrator.
- When the MS-DOS pop-up window opens (you will recognize it by its black background), you will see new commands that will tell the system that the USB drive should be made Bootable. To achieve this, type “diskpart” and hit “Enter”.
- After this step, you must wait for the word “diskpart” to appear again and type “list disk” before pressing Enter. When you have done this, the storage disk units that your computer has will appear, even removable ones such as USB.
- Don’t get lost, because to carry out the next step, you will have to write “select disk” plus the number or letter to which the USB drive belongs. Once again, hit Enter.
- Then type “clean” and hit Enter; This last action is the one that will finally format the USB drive. You must be very careful not to select the wrong unit.
- When this action has been processed, type “create partition primary” and hit Enter. Keep typing “select partition 1” and hit Enter again. When you’ve done this, type “active” and, as always, hit Enter.
- We’re done, so pay close attention to the last two steps: type “format fs = ntfs” and hit Enter. Wait for the process to finish and when it’s ready, type “assign” and hit Enter again.
- To complete the process, you will only have to type “exit”. You can now enjoy your bootable USB.
Also Read:- Upgrade Windows 7 To Windows 11
How to download Windows 7
To download the Windows 7 operating system to your computer as an ISO image, you just have to follow the steps that we will present below. However, before you start the download, you should make sure you meet these requirements :
- The first thing you must have to download Windows 7 through its official website is the product key because without it you will not be able to download the software.
- You must have a stable internet connection.
- Have enough space on the computer’s hard drive or on the USB drive where it will be stored (minimum 4 GB).
- In addition, you should consult the minimum requirements that the computer where Windows 7 will be installed must-have.
With the aforementioned results, we are going to proceed with the step by step of how to download Windows 7 below:
- Enter the product key in the box where it is required, keep in mind that it consists of 25 characters. The key to download Windows 7 is in the box of the purchased product, either in physical version or online through an email that you will have received after purchase.
- After verifying the validation key of the operating system, you must select the language you want from the pop-up menu.
- Next, and this is one of the most important steps, you must select the version of Windows that best suits your computer, be it 32 or 64 bits. Keep in mind that you will receive both versions through the links.
- After selecting the correct version from the link, the download will start automatically.
How to install Windows 7 from USB: step by step
As we have seen, downloading Windows 7 is an easy task, so now you just have to take it to your bootable USB drive and install it on the computers you want. Find out how to install Windows 7 from a pen drive with the step by step that we present below:
- The first thing you should do, and already having a bootable USB, is to copy the Windows 7 software to the unit. Remember that if you have an ISO image you must unzip it before copying it to USB.
- Next, you must turn off your computer in order to insert the bootable USB drive with the copied operating system. To access the system boot panel, you must turn on the computer and press any of the F12, F9, F11, F8, F10 or ESC keys + any of the aforementioned keys or TAB.
- Once you are inside the boot system menu, look for the option “Boot Menu” and press Enter.
- As soon as you can enter the Boot Menu, look for the “USB” option and hit Enter again. In some cases, this option may be presented to you under the name “Removable Devices.”
- Next, go to the “exit” option and wait for the computer to restart to boot with the bootable USB drive.
- Once the Windows 7 operating system installer starts, you will only have to follow the instructions that the installation wizard will indicate.
After this last step, you will already know how to install Windows 7 from USB and you will be able to enjoy this modern version as much as you want.
If you want to read more articles similar to How to install Windows 7 from USB – step by step, we recommend that you enter our PC-Tutorials category.
How to Fix a Slow Refreshing File Explorer
In the past few days, I have experienced a problem that I often encounter with the File Explorer Windows 10 that I use, where when I’m at work, for example, I want to create a new folder, the folder is created, but it doesn’t appear like File Explorer doesn’t refresh the directory list, the same the case when renaming where the folder name is still the same.
Because I often encounter this problem when I am out of the house, one thing that makes me suspicious is a problem with Quick Access which might make File Explorer slow and even fail to auto-refresh. Then what is the problem?
Well in my case with this problem, please note that I usually save the network folder in Quick Access for faster access, you can see the article itself on the following page: How to Quickly Access Network Folder in Windows 10
At home, File Explorer looks fine and there are no problems, as long as the network and network folders that I save can be accessed properly, but when outside, File Explorer becomes quite problematic, so to fix this problem, I simply delete the existing Network Folder in Quick Access only.
The same thing might happen to you, and if you find File Explorer Slow Refreshing, you can check it. But if it turns out that the problem is not from there, you can check the following things.
Cek File System
To check for possible errors with the Windows file system, you can open Command Prompt as Admin and type the following command:
And if there is a problem, usually the system will automatically fix it. But if it still fails, there are several other steps you can try, including:
Restart File Explorer via Task Manager
Please open Task Manager > on the Process tab, please search for Windows Explorer and click Restart.
Now, please try some of the steps above, in my case this problem was caused by the Network Folder that I saved in Quick Access, if by chance you also have it, please delete the folder and please restart File Explorer via Task Manager, the problem should now be resolved.
How? have you got enlightenment? if so, hopefully, this article will be useful, but if you have other steps and maybe there are other different causes, don’t hesitate to share your experiences below guys.
Elon Will Create His Own Smartphone to Fight Apple and Google if Twitter is Deleted
SHARE More Twitter’s new ruler Elon Musk will build his own smartphone to take on Google and Apple if his...
Xiaomi 14 Pro – price, specification, and what we know before the premiere
SHARE More Xiaomi 14 Pro is the upcoming flagship of the Chinese brand. The phone has been the subject of...
Oppo Reno 9 Pro Plus without secrets – price and technical specification
SHARE More Oppo Reno 9 Pro Plus is the upcoming flagship of the Chinese brand. The device has a large...
Xiaomi 13 design leaks, how does it look like the iPhone 14 Pro?
SHARE More Xiaomi 13 is expected to be launched sometime this month. The Chinese company has not officially announced the...
A Chinese YouTuber Modifies iPhone into a Folding Screen Phone
SHARE More Currently, folding phones are becoming a trend that is being loved by a number of smartphone manufacturers in...
Congratulations, Samsung Wins Award as Best Company of 2022
SHARE More A multinational electronics company headquartered in Yeongtong District, Suwon, South Korea, Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd has won the...
How to See Neighbor’s WiFi Password via the Wifimap Application
SHARE More ConnectivityWiFi In the digital era, it is very necessary to access the internet more quickly and unlimitedly. Currently,...
How to Restore Deleted WhatsApp Chats, Become a New Feature for WA
SHARE More The latest WhatsApp feature has just been released, where users can restore chat messages that they have already...
How to Use Keyboard Shortcuts and New Lines on WhatsApp Web, To Type Faster
SHARE More WhatsApp Web is widely used on laptops to chat faster and easier because it uses a keyboard. However,...
Reminder: There’s Nvidia Bug in Windows 11 22H2, User Recommended Driver Update!
SHARE More A few days ago there were quite a number of problems reported by Nvidia users, where the GPU...
- Beauty and Personal Care
- Blog Tutorials
- Home improvement
- Life Hack
- Mobile Tutorials
- MS Excel
- MS Outlook
- MS Word
- PC Tutorials
- PDF Tutorials
- Social Media
- Weight and body image
- Windows 10
- Windows 11
Phones3 years ago
Apple iPhone 11 (2019) – Release, Info, Leaks, Rumors
Phones3 years ago
Huawei New Operating System is HarmonyOS [ Officially ]
Tech3 years ago
Levi’s Bluetooth Jacket Lets You Control Your Smartphone
News3 years ago
Belle Delphine bath water – Instagram Model Sells Used Bathwater For 30$ To Their Loyal Followers