There are many applications that we install and start when we turn on the computer. For this reason, we are going to see how to make Discord not start automatically in Windows. With this tutorial, you will not only learn how to prevent Discord from starting only when you turn on the PC. But it will also serve you for other problems.
Because it is quite annoying that as soon as we turn on our PC, several programs begin to open. On many occasions, we are not even going to use them immediately. In turn, it places a load on Windows which makes it take longer to start.
Therefore, it is best to disable the automatic start of Discord and other applications. It does not mean that you will not be able to use them. But they will not start by themselves, you can start them whenever you want without any kind of problem.
In this way, we will get Windows to start faster and we can use Discord whenever we want just by running it as usual. We are going to see this simple tutorial so that you can quickly learn how to prevent Discord and other applications from starting automatically in Windows.
How to prevent Discord from starting automatically in Windows
- The first thing to do is to open the task manager. For this, you can right-click on the Windows bar that is in the lower area, then click on ” Task Manager “.
- Another way to open the task manager is to press ” Ctrl + Alt + Del ” and click on ” Task Manager “.
- Once you do, a small window opens with the applications that we currently have open. What we must do is click on ” More details ” in the lower-left corner of the screen.
- As you will see how you have more options available. The one that interests us now is the ” Home ” which can be found in the tabs above.
- You will be able to see a few applications among which is Discord. You will simply have to change the ” Status ” from ” Enabled ” to ” Disabled “.
- To achieve this you will have to right-click. A drop-down menu opens and simply click on “ Disable ”.
Disable Discord autostart on Windows
The method we saw above is used to disable all applications that start as soon as we turn on the computer. Such applications can slow down Windows startup quite a bit. So if they are not essential, it is best to disable them.
However, disabling them does not mean that you will not be able to use them. It simply means that they will not start by themselves, you can start them whenever you want after turning on the computer.
If you want to prevent Discord from starting when you turn on the PC but configure this option from the app. It can also be done and you must follow these steps:
- Open the Discord app.
- Now go to the gear icon at the bottom left of the screen.
- Then in the left sidebar go to ” Windows Setting ” or ” Windows Settings “.
- The first option ” Open Discord ” is the one that interests us. If you flip the switch so it’s grayed out, Discord won’t start automatically when you turn on your computer.
We hope it will be clear to you how to prevent Discord from starting automatically in Windows. With these two methods, you can prevent the app from starting automatically, which will prevent the loading of programs as soon as you turn on the computer.
This way you will get a much faster start. Even if you have a PC with a solid-state drive. Despite being much faster than a mechanical one, making these kinds of settings helps make it even faster.
How to Connect a PlayStation Network Account to Discord, Easy
Sony PlayStation and Discord develop cooperative relationships by launching new features.
Launching from TheVerge, Discord has officially launched a feature that allows users to connect account PlayStation Network(PSN) to the Discord app.
Once the PSN account is connected to Discord, the user’s gaming activity can be seen by their friends on Discord.
When a user plays a game title, Discord friends can see what game the user is currently playing.
In addition, users can add a PSN ID to their Discord profile to make it easier for others to add users to a service.
How to Connect a PSN Account to Discord
- Open the latest version of the Discord application on your laptop, PC, or smartphone.
- Open User Settings or User Settings.
- Click the Connections option then click “Connect Your Accounts”.
- Login using your PSN account and your account will automatically be connected to Discord.
The launch of the feature to connect PSN accounts to the Discord application is in the form of a partnership between Sony PlayStation and Discord.
For information, Sony and Discord have officially collaborated since May 2021.
The partnership will bring the Discord and PlayStation experiences closer together on consoles and mobile devices.
Currently, feature integration between PlayStation and Discord is still quite limited.
In addition, the PSN and Discord integration features are being rolled out in stages.
Some users may still not be able to connect their PSN account to Discord because the update is not yet available.
Keep up with us for the latest technological information developments.
How to Watch Samsung Galaxy Unpacked 2022, Register First Here
Samsung officially announced the company’s plans to hold an event Samsung Galaxy Unpacked2022.
After a long wait, Samsung Indonesia also announced a live-streaming event Samsung Galaxy Unpacked 2022through the official website.
In its announcement, Samsung Indonesia stated that the Samsung Galaxy Unpacked would be held on February 9, 2022, at around 22.00 WIB.
Samsung Galaxy Unpacked 2022 carrying the title “The Epic Standard”.
The header indicates that the latest Samsung products released in Galaxy Unpacked are highly standardized products.
For those of you who are not familiar with this event, Galaxy Unpacked is usually held to introduce Samsung’s flagship devices.
For example, in the Galaxy Unpacked 2021 which was held last August, Samsung released its two flagship foldable phones, namely the Galaxy Z Flip3 5G and Galaxy Z Fold3 5G.
For this event, Samsung Galaxy Unpacked will feature Samsung Galaxy S22Series.
Samsung Galaxy S22 Series is predicted as a multi-function cellphone that is able to support work, entertainment, multi-tasking, content creation, to gaming activities.
Samsung confirmed that the company will embed its latest chipset Exynos 2200 in the Samsung Galaxy S22.
Exynos 2200 is designed as a mobile chipset with superior gaming and graphics performance.
The Exynos 2200 is the world’s first mobile chipset to include a GPU with AMD RDNA 2 graphics architecture.
Samsung Exynos 2200 has a GPU called “Xclipse”.
SVP AMD Radeon David Wang said that “Xclipse” is the first generation of AMD RDNA graphics processors from several generations that are planned to be present in the Exynos chipset.
Samsung claims that the clipse GPU is able to bring a new experience in the mobile gaming industry.
How to Watch Samsung Galaxy Unpacked 2022
Fans who are interested in seeing the Galaxy Unpacked 2022 event are required to pre-register.
Here are the pre-registration steps to watch Galaxy Unpacked 2022.
- Visit the official Samsung India website following the link.
- After entering the main page, click the pre-registration button on the Galaxy Unpacked 2022 poster.
- You will be directed to the registration page to fill in your personal data.
- Fill in your biodata, email, and mobile number, then tick the approval checkbox and “I’m not a robot.
- Click “Next” and your pre-registration has been successful.
How to change Apple ID password in 2022
Apple is a company that takes great care of all the security issues of its users and the password change process is not trivial if you do it diligently. If you want to change the password of your Apple account you must follow the following ( How to change Apple ID password – Step by Step ) instructions carefully.
Steps to follow:
1. To change the password of your apple account you must go to this URL: http://www.apple.com/support/appleid/ and click on the password option.
2. Then click on the option “how to change the password of the Apple ID account”
3. Enter the username for your Apple account. If you have forgotten, click on the link below.
4. You will automatically receive an email, keep in mind that the link will expire after three hours from the sending of this email.
5. The link will open a page where you can change your Apple password.
6. Remember that the Apple password must contain at least 8 characters. It must contain at least one number and two letters, one uppercase and one lowercase. You cannot include three consecutive and identical characters. It can’t be your Apple ID or any other password you’ve used in the last year.
iPhone 14 will receive front cameras from a Korean supplier
SHARE More iPhone 14 will be in production from the summer. We learn that Apple diversifies suppliers and acquires front...
Releasing Windows 10 Build 19044.1739 to Release Preview Channel
SHARE More Some time ago Windows Insider Release Preview Channel users who are still using Windows 10 have received the...
How to change the username in Windows 10
SHARE More If you want to know how to change your username in Windows 10, This article will show you...
Microsoft Releases Windows 11 Insider Build 25120 For Insider Dev Channel
SHARE More Last week, Microsoft started releasing Windows 11 Insider Dev Build 25115 (Sun Valley 3) for Insider Dev Channel...
How to Upgrade Windows 11 Home to Windows 11 Pro
SHARE More Generally, nowadays many new devices have received Windows 11 Home by default, even though Windows 11 Home itself...
Again, Here’s Leaked One Outlook, Email Client For Windows 11
SHARE More As previously reported, Microsoft is developing a new Mail Client that aims to replace all existing Mail Clients,...
Xiaomi 12 Lite 5G – price, specification and what we know before the premiere
SHARE More Xiaomi 12 Lite 5G is the upcoming medium brand whose premiere is fast approaching. What will the price...
How to avoid closing a business?
SHARE More How to avoid closing a business? The Covid-19 pandemic has wreaked havoc on everyone’s pockets, but especially on...
How to save money: 4 easy steps to get started
SHARE More How to save money: 4 easy steps to get started Undoubtedly, the new year’s arrival is always accompanied...
How to apply for a credit card?
SHARE More How to apply for a credit card? If you are thinking of applying for a credit card, let...
- Beauty and Personal Care
- Blog Tutorials
- Home improvement
- Life Hack
- Mobile Tutorials
- MS Excel
- MS Outlook
- MS Word
- PC Tutorials
- PDF Tutorials
- Social Media
- Weight and body image
- Windows 10
- Windows 11
Phones3 years ago
Apple iPhone 11 (2019) – Release, Info, Leaks, Rumors
Phones3 years ago
Huawei New Operating System is HarmonyOS [ Officially ]
Tech3 years ago
Levi’s Bluetooth Jacket Lets You Control Your Smartphone
News3 years ago
Belle Delphine bath water – Instagram Model Sells Used Bathwater For 30$ To Their Loyal Followers