Linux servers were very useful these days, just as it is very easy to register with Linux servers, and it is very easy to use them as well.
A Linux server is a server that is run by the Linux Open Source operating system. It offers businesses an affordable option to deliver content, applications, and services to their customers.
Since Linux is open source, users also benefit from a strong community of resources and followers. Each variation of Linux server is designed with different uses :
If you have a web server running, most likely CentOS® is running.
If your application serves thousands of users or even more, the solution you will be looking for will be designed to support this type of volumes such as Red Hat® Enterprise or Ubuntu® Server.
That would be overkill for your business needs as a turnkey Linux server would suffice for a specific purpose. The cloud infrastructure is typically Linux based.
Although we can use a Linux distribution for our server (eg Ubuntu) if we wish, Linux server distributions are slightly different from desktop distributions.
For example, server versions are usually much smaller than desktop versions for each administrator to customize to their liking, they usually do not have a graphical interface by default to save resources and have optimizations and features designed to offer the highest performance, greatest stability and the best possible security.
One of the better features of Linux is Keylogger because it helps us optimize and know what’s going on when we’re not at the computer.
You may want to know if anyone has used your computer while you were away and see what the classes were doing. How do I install a keylogger for Linux?
A keylogger is a hardware device or software that silently records every keyboard input (key) made by the user.
It can be used as a bidding tool to keep track of what you write and does not lose anything you have done or saved on your computer, but it should be noted that some bad people also use it for illegal purposes like malware spyware and sending this information to third parties.
How to install Keylogger for Linux? Step by step
Log keys is an advanced keylogger software for GNU / Linux systems only. Records all characters and function keys and stores them in a log file. It can be controlled through a Linux terminal.
Install and use Logkeys
- Open Terminal by pressing ctrl + alt + T and hit this command to install keylogs sudo apt-get install logkeys
- Then enter that Choose filename.log, this will create a file filename.log in your home directory where all keystrokes will be saved.
- You can enter any name in place of ‘filename’.
- Now enter the following command – sudo logkeys – start – output filename.log
- This starts the application and saves your keystrokes to the name of the .log file
- To view the filename.log file, you must first stop the application with the following logkeys sudo – kill command
- And finally, read the keystrokes recorded with logkeys cat filename.log
How to install LKL?
- Download the APK of LKL Linux.
- Unpack or compress the downloaded file.
- Open the terminal and the CD at location lkl.
- Now type ./configure and press ENTER to check that all the resources you need are available.
- If you get any error related to the C compiler, for example: “The C compiler cannot create the executable”.
- For a C compiler error: sudo apt install libc6-dev.
- Scribe ‘ Brand ‘ and press ENTER to compile the package.
- Scribe ‘ sudo install ‘ and press ENTER to install the program.
- Installation must be completed.
How to use it?
You can send an argument with the lkl command
- –h Support
- –JA register port 0 × 60 (keyboard)
- –b debug mode
- –k set the keymap file
- –or set the output file
- –m send logs to
- –t host name for sendmail. The default is localhost
- Example: lkl -l -k us_km -o log.file // use USA kb and put the logs in ‘log.file’
Did you manage to easily download Linux Keylogger?
2 Easy Ways to Format Flashdisk on Ubuntu Linux, which method do you choose?
Flash format is an activity that aims to empty the files stored in it. This method is done for various reasons, such as wanting to copy new files, removing viruses, and others.
Flash format in Linux is not much different from the flash format in Windows, and it’s just that there are various ways of formatting that you can do. Depending on your understanding of which one is easy, you can use your method.
In this discussion, I will use two of the most common and easy-to-use ways to format a flash drive on Linux, namely how to format a flash drive manually and via the Terminal. The Type of Linux that I use here is the desktop version of Ubuntu 16.04.
How to Format Flashdisk on Linux Ubuntu
( I. ) Format Flash Disk Manually
The one most often used by users is how to format the flash here manually I use. The steps are as follows.
1. Open your file explorer or directory. Click on the flash drive that you want to format to see if your flash drive is legible, what it contains, and are you sure you want to format it.
2. After that, right-click on your flash device, as shown in the picture—Click Format to empty your flash.
3. Next, there are options ( Erase, Type, and Format ) that you can adjust to your needs on this Volume Format. You can follow the default options as shown in the picture.
- I select ‘ Don’t overwrite existing data (Quick )’ in the Erase section. This option makes the formatting process faster.
- I choose the FAT format for Type here, but you can select another such as NTFS.
- Then, write a new name for your flash device in the Name field.
- Next, click the Format button.
4. After that, a confirmation will appear again to make sure you do the correct format of the flash. At this stage, the Type of your flash device will be displayed as indicated by the arrow in the image. The flash that I formatted is branded HP and has a capacity of 16GB. Click the Format button to start the flash format process.
5. Format your flash drive has been successful. You can check it by re-opening your flash directory and seeing that the flash drive is empty.
( II. ) Format the flash drive via Terminal.
In addition to manually, you can format the flash via the Terminal. How to? Follow these steps.
1. First, you can check the contents of your flash drive first to make sure you format it. Here, the name of my flash is My FD.
2. Open your Terminal. You can use the shortcut by pressing the keyboard’s Ctrl + Alt + T keys. Type the command:
sudo fdisk -l
The above command aims to find out the address of your flash drive. In the command, use the word sudo, where the Terminal will ask for your password input first. Enter your password; then, the Terminal will display the specifications of the device installed on your computer.
The device that is connected is the flash that we will format. You can ensure the device is your flash drive by observing its size. The example image above says 15.1 G, which means that the flash that I will format is filled with 15.1 GB. Then, remember the address. The address is listed in the Device column, wherein the image above it says /dev/sdb1.
3. Next, use the flash address we know earlier to run the umount command. This command aims to release the flash that is currently associated. You can see the related flash disk in the file explorer, wherein the flash name has an arrow button, as shown below.
Use the command below to remove your pen drive.
sudo umount /dev/sdb1
4. Next, you can type a command like the one below to format the flash drive.
sudo mkfs.vfat /dev/sdb1
There is the word ‘ vfat ‘ in the command where FAT states the flash format after formatting. You can replace it with NTFS, hfs, ext2, ext3, ext4, and others according to your needs.
5. Finally, your flash is successfully formatted. To check, please open your file explorer and prove your flash drive is empty.
Before formatting the flash drive, make sure there are no important files that will be deleted. Back up your precious data if you are worried about losing your files. That’s how to format the flash on Linux Ubuntu easily. Give your feedback in the comments column below. Thank you.
How to Install Microsoft Teams on Linux
For those who don’t know, Microsoft Teams is now available as a Multi-Platform application on almost all operating systems, be it Windows, Mac, Linux, Android or iOS.
Now about this, we will summarize the short steps on how to Install Microsoft Teams on Linux. As usual, here, I will use Elementary OS as my mainstay Linux OS.
Here are the short steps.
Step 1. First, please open the Microsoft Teams site.
Step 2. Please download the Installer file from Microsoft Teams; please adjust it to the Linux distro you have, DEB for Ubuntu, Debian and all their descendants, and RPM for Fedora, CentOS and all their siblings.
Step 3. After the file is downloaded, please open the file, and if your Linux already has an app installer, the steps will be easier because we click install.
But if it doesn’t exist, we can use the classic steps by using Terminal. Open Terminal > Go to Directory Download > Then type the following command:
sudo dpkg -i <namafileinstaller>
Exactly as in the picture above, after typing the command, you need to enter your root password, and then the installation will run until the Microsoft Teams application is installed.
Well, please try, guys; it’s easy, isn’t it? I hope this article is useful.
GParted, Partition Management Application for Linux Operating System
Have you ever heard of GParted? This name may still sound less familiar to your ears, especially for those who use the Windows operating system because GParted is intended for Linux users.
Although it sounds less familiar, this application is quite a lot of people who use it. One of the reasons is because GParted offers ease of operation. Even people new to using it tend not to experience complicated problems even though it is the first time they try it.
What Are the Features of GParted?
GParted is an application that can run on both x86 and x64 computers with operating systems such as Windows, Mac OS, and Linux with a minimum RAM size of 256 MB. From these specifications, we can know that this application is light because it only requires a RAM capacity of only 256 MB.
Some of the features that make GParted one we recommend include:
- Create or delete partitions
- Format partition
- Resize partition
- Mounting and unmounting partitions _
- Checking storage conditions
- Enable and disable Swap (this feature can be used on devices with Linux OS)
- New UUID
- and others
You can use all of these features according to your needs. Using the features in GParted is not too difficult because the instructions are clear. Also, because GParted is GUI, it makes the instructions easy to understand.
How to Use GParted
- As usual, you download the GParted application.
- There will be an ISO file; then, you burn the file.
- Restart the computer and make sure that the boot CD-ROM is in the first place
- GParted is ready for you to use
- You can click Resize or Move if you want to adjust the size of the hard disk.
- You drag across the partition towards the left. Don’t forget to pay attention to the words New Size to create a new size and Free Space Following, the new partition you are using.
- Then you press the Resize or Move button to start this process
- You click the new partition in the Filesystem section. Then select ext3 and label ‘/.”
- Click the Add button, then apply to begin the partition change process.
- Restart the computer and see the size of the partition on the hard drive now
- Don’t forget to backup your data first before using GParted.
For your information, several versions of the Linux operating system that can use GParted include Fedora, Ubuntu, Debian, and Open Suse. GParted stands for Gnome Partition Editor, an application with a GUI or Graphic User Interface.
This application is used for storage management, namely SSD or hard disk. Functions of GParted as found in the Partition Wizard in DLC Boot for Windows OS. At the beginning of its creation, this application was intended for Linux OS.
However, now you can download GParted and use it for Windows OS. By using this application, you can edit, resize, or create or delete partitions on the storage media on your computer or laptop.
Elon Will Create His Own Smartphone to Fight Apple and Google if Twitter is Deleted
SHARE More Twitter’s new ruler Elon Musk will build his own smartphone to take on Google and Apple if his...
Xiaomi 14 Pro – price, specification, and what we know before the premiere
SHARE More Xiaomi 14 Pro is the upcoming flagship of the Chinese brand. The phone has been the subject of...
Oppo Reno 9 Pro Plus without secrets – price and technical specification
SHARE More Oppo Reno 9 Pro Plus is the upcoming flagship of the Chinese brand. The device has a large...
Xiaomi 13 design leaks, how does it look like the iPhone 14 Pro?
SHARE More Xiaomi 13 is expected to be launched sometime this month. The Chinese company has not officially announced the...
A Chinese YouTuber Modifies iPhone into a Folding Screen Phone
SHARE More Currently, folding phones are becoming a trend that is being loved by a number of smartphone manufacturers in...
Congratulations, Samsung Wins Award as Best Company of 2022
SHARE More A multinational electronics company headquartered in Yeongtong District, Suwon, South Korea, Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd has won the...
How to See Neighbor’s WiFi Password via the Wifimap Application
SHARE More ConnectivityWiFi In the digital era, it is very necessary to access the internet more quickly and unlimitedly. Currently,...
How to Restore Deleted WhatsApp Chats, Become a New Feature for WA
SHARE More The latest WhatsApp feature has just been released, where users can restore chat messages that they have already...
How to Use Keyboard Shortcuts and New Lines on WhatsApp Web, To Type Faster
SHARE More WhatsApp Web is widely used on laptops to chat faster and easier because it uses a keyboard. However,...
Reminder: There’s Nvidia Bug in Windows 11 22H2, User Recommended Driver Update!
SHARE More A few days ago there were quite a number of problems reported by Nvidia users, where the GPU...
- Beauty and Personal Care
- Blog Tutorials
- Home improvement
- Life Hack
- Mobile Tutorials
- MS Excel
- MS Outlook
- MS Word
- PC Tutorials
- PDF Tutorials
- Social Media
- Weight and body image
- Windows 10
- Windows 11
Phones3 years ago
Apple iPhone 11 (2019) – Release, Info, Leaks, Rumors
Phones3 years ago
Huawei New Operating System is HarmonyOS [ Officially ]
Tech3 years ago
Levi’s Bluetooth Jacket Lets You Control Your Smartphone
News3 years ago
Belle Delphine bath water – Instagram Model Sells Used Bathwater For 30$ To Their Loyal Followers