Microsoft Word Shortcuts:- Typing in Microsoft Word is no stranger to students, college students, or office workers, but you know what? That there is a collection of shortcuts for Microsoft Word to make typing easier.
Basically, typing using Microsoft Word is easy enough to do, but if you use extras such as using shortcuts, your work will be maximized, guys.
So, what are the keyboard shortcuts like? Let’s find out in the following article!
THE COMPLETE COLLECTION OF MICROSOFT WORD SHORTCUTS
There are several sections and types of Shortcuts that you can use in Microsoft Word, Guys, here are the rows.
CTRL + Specific Letter Combination:
- CTRL + A: Select text
- CTRL + B: Bold text
- CTRL + C: Copy (Copy text)
- CTRL + H: Replace the word/sentence with another word/sentence
- CTRL + I: Italic (makes italics)
- CTRL + J: Justify (make text align left and right)
- CTRL + K: Add a hyperlink
- CTRL + L: Align left (align text left)
- CTRL + D: Opens the Font Formatting window
- CTRL + E: Make the text centered
- CTRL + F: Search for a word
- CTRL + G: Go to specific page
- CTRL + M: Create a paragraph from the left
- CTRL + N: Create a new file
- CTRL + T: Make paragraph hang
- CTRL + U: Underline (add underline)
- CTRL+V: Paste (copy text)
- CTRL + W: Closes the Word window
- CTRL + O: Open file
- CTRL + P: Print
- CTRL + Q: Delete editing
- CTRL + R: Align right (align text right)
- CTRL+S: Save
- CTRL+X: Cut
- CTRL+Y: Redo
- CTRL+Z: Undo
CTRL + Shift + Specific Letter Combination:
- CTRL + SHIFT + C: Copy Format
- CTRL+SHIFT+D: Double Underline
- CTRL + SHIFT + E: Track changes
- CTRL + SHIFT + F: Change font
- CTRL + SHIFT + N: Make normal
- CTRL + SHIFT + P: Change the font size
- CTRL + SHIFT + Q: Change letters to symbols
- CTRL + SHIFT + S: Apply a style
- CTRL+SHIFT+T: Reduce dangling paragraphs
- CTRL+SHIFT+V: Paste format
- CTRL + SHIFT + W: Underline without spaces
- CTRL + SHIFT + >: Increase the font size
- CTRL + SHIFT + <: Decrease the font size
- CTRL+SHIFT+H: Hide text
- CTRL + SHIFT + K: Makes all letters uppercase
- CTRL + SHIFT + L: Create a list
- CTRL+SHIFT+M: Delete a paragraph from the left
- CTRL + Home: Go to main page
- CTRL + End: Go to the end of the page
- CTRL + Enter: Page Break
- CTRL + Delete: Delete one word to the right
- CTRL + Backspace: Delete one word to the left
- CTRL + ]: Increases the font size
- CTRL + [: Decrease font size
- CTRL + 1: Enter distance 1
- CTRL + 2: Enter distance 2
- CTRL + 5: Enter distance 1.5
- CTRL + 0: Remove the spacing between paragraphs
- CTRL + ALT + R: Registered trademark symbol ( )
- CTRL + ALT + T: Trademark symbol ( )
- CTRL + ALT + M: Add a comment
- CTRL + ALT + I: Change to print preview
- CTRL + ALT + S: Copyright Symbol or Create a split paragraph
- CTRL+Tab: Tab
- CTRL + Page Up: Go to the previous page
- CTRL + Page Down: Go to next page
- CTRL + Left arrow: Move word-by-word from left
- CTRL + Right arrow: Move word-by-word from right
- CTRL + Up arrow: Move to the top paragraph
- CTRL + Down arrow: Move to bottom paragraph
Well, so those are the shortcuts in Microsoft Word, and of course, you can use them to maximize your work.
How to Make Letterhead in Microsoft Word
How to make a letterhead in Word correctly and neatly is actually easy, but surely there are still many of you who don’t know how to make it.
In an official letter, of course, there is a letterhead and there is always a line at the bottom right. Well, it turned out to be quite easy to make you know.
Apart from being the introduction to a letter, letterhead is also commonly used as a place to write the identity of the letter, such as the identity of the sender and recipient.
For those of you who want to know how to make it, here we explain in full the steps to make a letterhead in Word for you.
HOW TO MAKE LETTERHEAD IN WORD
You should know how to make a letterhead in Word this time, guys, especially when you want to send letters between agencies.
Although not all agencies use it, it doesn’t hurt you to try and find out how to make this letterhead, here are the steps!
- First, open your Word.
- Place the cursor at the back of the last word of the letterhead
- Then select the menu Borders – Borders and Shading.
- After the border menu appears, all you have to do is select the line you want on the menu with a sign like this.
Don’t rush to click Ok, because there’s one more thing you have to do to make it, guys. In the section below, remove it or set it like this to make the line only exist at the bottom, and then Ok.
Yeah, you have successfully drawn the line, Guys, it’s easy and fast, right, how to make a letterhead in Word?
You don’t need to be confused anymore about how to make it. For beginners, making letterhead or letterhead does sound quite difficult.
In fact, how to make a letterhead in Word is fairly easy as long as you already know the procedure. After all, the letterhead cannot be made casually because it is an official identity.
The letterhead contains the official identity of an institution, agency, or company. Well, you can create an official identity on the letterhead in Microsoft Word.
How to Create a Background in Microsoft Word
This way of making a background in Word aims to beautify the appearance of the document and make it more attractive Guys.
Usually, this is often found in the use of proposals, certificates, covers, and not infrequently in job applications.
With this function, how do you make it? It’s so easy. Yes, although there are several ways you can do this, you can follow this tutorial in full.
HOW TO MAKE A BACKGROUND IN WORD
This background function is very useful if you want to create a document that upholds the originality of Guys, for example, a thesis.
In addition to having to know how to create a table of contents in Microsoft Word, you may also need to know how to create a background in your thesis document, especially in showing the results of the tests you did.
How to make this background is also needed if you want to make an official letter from the agency. Besides needing to know how to make letterhead lines in Word, you also need to know how to add a background to the letter. Here’s how:
- The first thing you can do is change the color.
- Go to Design – Page Color – and immediately choose a color like this.
That is the easiest way and you can change the color according to your needs or tastes, guys. In addition to this method, you can also replace it with an image that you have.
The method is almost the same, guys, pay attention to the following rare:
- Go to the Design menu.
- Click Page Color.
- Select Fill Effects.
- Next, select the tab Picture – Select Picture – From a File.
- Then find the image you have and press Ok
- Finished! The background will change.
But, you also need to remember that both methods will not appear when you print either color or image.
To make it appear when printing, then you need to go to the File menu – Options – Display – and check the Print background colors and Image.
Well, after you go through these few steps, the background will change and also enter when you print, GRATZ!!! It’s easy to make a background in Word.
How to Create a Signature in Word
There are several ways to make a signature in Microsoft Word. And the method is really easy, just follow the steps below, guys!
Making a signature is really needed, especially in the digital era like now, right? Of course, you need a signature in your Word file, so from that our Team will provide this tutorial in detail.
Actually, you can also use a third application or additional devices such as pens that support your PC or laptop. But this is the easiest way without using other devices and applications Guys.
HOW TO CREATE A SIGNATURE IN WORD
You need to sign first, Guys on a piece of white paper. Make sure the paper is really white and the pen has colour ink that you can really see clearly.
This function is for later photos or files the resolution will be smaller Guys. Not only that, but the customized color saturation will also reduce the thickness of the pen color, you know.
So make sure you give a signature with a clear enough emphasis. Here’s how to create a signature in Word:
- Prepare a white paper with a signature on it. Photos using a smartphone or you can directly scan the signature through a scanner.
- You can reduce the resolution and crop it so that the photo focuses on the signature. For convenience, click the image file > Edit.
- On the Paint menu, you can resize to reduce the resolution. Choose 50 per cent resolution, fill Horizontal 50 and Vertical 50
- Hover over the exact position of the word you want to add a signature to. Click Insert > Picture > insert the previous signature image file.
- After you insert the image, reduce the size again using the cursor for more precision.
- Double click on the image.
- On the Format menu, select the Color > Recolor > Black and White 50 per cent submenu.
- if your signature is not clear, double click on the image, select menu Correction > Brightness 0 per cent (Normal) Contrast 40 per cent.
You can change the last two steps depending on the contrast and color saturation you want, guys. So you can at the same time adjust the thickness of your signature that has entered the word, so guys.
I also said what Guys, how easy it is to make a signature in Microsoft Word! The most important thing is to make sure your signature is clear enough, and the photos are of high enough quality. Obviously, so that later your signature looks good, it doesn’t break.
How to Remove Activate Windows Permanently, Guaranteed Works!
SHARE How to get rid of Activate Windows that appears on your laptop or PC screen is really easy, guys....
Microsoft Releases Windows 11 Build 22509, Brings Many Improvements
SHARE Yesterday Microsoft released Windows 11 Build 22509 for Windows Insider Dev Channel users, wherein this version, there are a...
How to Show Missing Battery Icon in Windows 10
SHARE How to bring up the missing battery icon in Windows 10 you can do easily, you know. Calm down...
PowerToys 0.51 Released, Comes With Many Improvements
SHARE Microsoft updated PowerToys to version 0.51, wherein in this version there are a number of new features that have...
How to Measure Distance on Google Maps for PC and Android
SHARE How to measure distance on Google Maps can be done with easy and simple steps. What’s the point of...
How to Get Rid of Ad Spam on Google Chrome
SHARE It is important to know how to remove ad spam on Google Chrome so that internet surfing activities are...
How to Clear Cache on a Xiaomi cellphone, so that your cellphone remains responsive!
SHARE How to clear the cache on a Xiaomi cellphone will prevent your cellphone’s performance from decreasing, you know, guys....
How to make an image HD
SHARE How to make an image HD you can do so that the resolution of the image you have is...
How to Recover Lost or Hacked Google Account
SHARE How to restore a lost or hacked Google account you should try if you are in that situation, Guys....
New Emoji Now Comes In Windows 11
SHARE Last October, we reported that Emoji in Windows 11 had been updated, at which time only a small number...
- Beauty and Personal Care
- Blog Tutorials
- Life Hack
- Mobile Tutorials
- MS Excel
- MS Outlook
- MS Word
- PC Tutorials
- PDF Tutorials
- Social Media
- Weight and body image
- Windows 10
- Windows 11
- Windows 11 SE
Phones2 years ago
Apple iPhone 11 (2019) – Release, Info, Leaks, Rumors
Phones2 years ago
Huawei New Operating System is HarmonyOS [ Officially ]
Tech2 years ago
Levi’s Bluetooth Jacket Lets You Control Your Smartphone
News2 years ago
Belle Delphine bath water – Instagram Model Sells Used Bathwater For 30$ To Their Loyal Followers