Microsoft Word Shortcuts:- Typing in Microsoft Word is no stranger to students, college students, or office workers, but you know what? That there is a collection of shortcuts for Microsoft Word to make typing easier.
Basically, typing using Microsoft Word is easy enough to do, but if you use extras such as using shortcuts, your work will be maximized, guys.
So, what are the keyboard shortcuts like? Let’s find out in the following article!
THE COMPLETE COLLECTION OF MICROSOFT WORD SHORTCUTS
There are several sections and types of Shortcuts that you can use in Microsoft Word, Guys, here are the rows.
CTRL + Specific Letter Combination:
- CTRL + A: Select text
- CTRL + B: Bold text
- CTRL + C: Copy (Copy text)
- CTRL + H: Replace the word/sentence with another word/sentence
- CTRL + I: Italic (makes italics)
- CTRL + J: Justify (make text align left and right)
- CTRL + K: Add a hyperlink
- CTRL + L: Align left (align text left)
- CTRL + D: Opens the Font Formatting window
- CTRL + E: Make the text centered
- CTRL + F: Search for a word
- CTRL + G: Go to specific page
- CTRL + M: Create a paragraph from the left
- CTRL + N: Create a new file
- CTRL + T: Make paragraph hang
- CTRL + U: Underline (add underline)
- CTRL+V: Paste (copy text)
- CTRL + W: Closes the Word window
- CTRL + O: Open file
- CTRL + P: Print
- CTRL + Q: Delete editing
- CTRL + R: Align right (align text right)
- CTRL+S: Save
- CTRL+X: Cut
- CTRL+Y: Redo
- CTRL+Z: Undo
CTRL + Shift + Specific Letter Combination:
- CTRL + SHIFT + C: Copy Format
- CTRL+SHIFT+D: Double Underline
- CTRL + SHIFT + E: Track changes
- CTRL + SHIFT + F: Change font
- CTRL + SHIFT + N: Make normal
- CTRL + SHIFT + P: Change the font size
- CTRL + SHIFT + Q: Change letters to symbols
- CTRL + SHIFT + S: Apply a style
- CTRL+SHIFT+T: Reduce dangling paragraphs
- CTRL+SHIFT+V: Paste format
- CTRL + SHIFT + W: Underline without spaces
- CTRL + SHIFT + >: Increase the font size
- CTRL + SHIFT + <: Decrease the font size
- CTRL+SHIFT+H: Hide text
- CTRL + SHIFT + K: Makes all letters uppercase
- CTRL + SHIFT + L: Create a list
- CTRL+SHIFT+M: Delete a paragraph from the left
- CTRL + Home: Go to main page
- CTRL + End: Go to the end of the page
- CTRL + Enter: Page Break
- CTRL + Delete: Delete one word to the right
- CTRL + Backspace: Delete one word to the left
- CTRL + ]: Increases the font size
- CTRL + [: Decrease font size
- CTRL + 1: Enter distance 1
- CTRL + 2: Enter distance 2
- CTRL + 5: Enter distance 1.5
- CTRL + 0: Remove the spacing between paragraphs
- CTRL + ALT + R: Registered trademark symbol ( )
- CTRL + ALT + T: Trademark symbol ( )
- CTRL + ALT + M: Add a comment
- CTRL + ALT + I: Change to print preview
- CTRL + ALT + S: Copyright Symbol or Create a split paragraph
- CTRL+Tab: Tab
- CTRL + Page Up: Go to the previous page
- CTRL + Page Down: Go to next page
- CTRL + Left arrow: Move word-by-word from left
- CTRL + Right arrow: Move word-by-word from right
- CTRL + Up arrow: Move to the top paragraph
- CTRL + Down arrow: Move to bottom paragraph
Well, so those are the shortcuts in Microsoft Word, and of course, you can use them to maximize your work.
How to Make Letterhead in Microsoft Word
How to make a letterhead in Word correctly and neatly is actually easy, but surely there are still many of you who don’t know how to make it.
In an official letter, of course, there is a letterhead and there is always a line at the bottom right. Well, it turned out to be quite easy to make you know.
Apart from being the introduction to a letter, letterhead is also commonly used as a place to write the identity of the letter, such as the identity of the sender and recipient.
For those of you who want to know how to make it, here we explain in full the steps to make a letterhead in Word for you.
HOW TO MAKE LETTERHEAD IN WORD
You should know how to make a letterhead in Word this time, guys, especially when you want to send letters between agencies.
Although not all agencies use it, it doesn’t hurt you to try and find out how to make this letterhead, here are the steps!
- First, open your Word.
- Place the cursor at the back of the last word of the letterhead
- Then select the menu Borders – Borders and Shading.
- After the border menu appears, all you have to do is select the line you want on the menu with a sign like this.
Don’t rush to click Ok, because there’s one more thing you have to do to make it, guys. In the section below, remove it or set it like this to make the line only exist at the bottom, and then Ok.
Yeah, you have successfully drawn the line, Guys, it’s easy and fast, right, how to make a letterhead in Word?
You don’t need to be confused anymore about how to make it. For beginners, making letterhead or letterhead does sound quite difficult.
In fact, how to make a letterhead in Word is fairly easy as long as you already know the procedure. After all, the letterhead cannot be made casually because it is an official identity.
The letterhead contains the official identity of an institution, agency, or company. Well, you can create an official identity on the letterhead in Microsoft Word.
How to Create a Background in Microsoft Word
This way of making a background in Word aims to beautify the appearance of the document and make it more attractive Guys.
Usually, this is often found in the use of proposals, certificates, covers, and not infrequently in job applications.
With this function, how do you make it? It’s so easy. Yes, although there are several ways you can do this, you can follow this tutorial in full.
HOW TO MAKE A BACKGROUND IN WORD
This background function is very useful if you want to create a document that upholds the originality of Guys, for example, a thesis.
In addition to having to know how to create a table of contents in Microsoft Word, you may also need to know how to create a background in your thesis document, especially in showing the results of the tests you did.
How to make this background is also needed if you want to make an official letter from the agency. Besides needing to know how to make letterhead lines in Word, you also need to know how to add a background to the letter. Here’s how:
- The first thing you can do is change the color.
- Go to Design – Page Color – and immediately choose a color like this.
That is the easiest way and you can change the color according to your needs or tastes, guys. In addition to this method, you can also replace it with an image that you have.
The method is almost the same, guys, pay attention to the following rare:
- Go to the Design menu.
- Click Page Color.
- Select Fill Effects.
- Next, select the tab Picture – Select Picture – From a File.
- Then find the image you have and press Ok
- Finished! The background will change.
But, you also need to remember that both methods will not appear when you print either color or image.
To make it appear when printing, then you need to go to the File menu – Options – Display – and check the Print background colors and Image.
Well, after you go through these few steps, the background will change and also enter when you print, GRATZ!!! It’s easy to make a background in Word.
How to Create a Signature in Word
There are several ways to make a signature in Microsoft Word. And the method is really easy, just follow the steps below, guys!
Making a signature is really needed, especially in the digital era like now, right? Of course, you need a signature in your Word file, so from that our Team will provide this tutorial in detail.
Actually, you can also use a third application or additional devices such as pens that support your PC or laptop. But this is the easiest way without using other devices and applications Guys.
HOW TO CREATE A SIGNATURE IN WORD
You need to sign first, Guys on a piece of white paper. Make sure the paper is really white and the pen has colour ink that you can really see clearly.
This function is for later photos or files the resolution will be smaller Guys. Not only that, but the customized color saturation will also reduce the thickness of the pen color, you know.
So make sure you give a signature with a clear enough emphasis. Here’s how to create a signature in Word:
- Prepare a white paper with a signature on it. Photos using a smartphone or you can directly scan the signature through a scanner.
- You can reduce the resolution and crop it so that the photo focuses on the signature. For convenience, click the image file > Edit.
- On the Paint menu, you can resize to reduce the resolution. Choose 50 per cent resolution, fill Horizontal 50 and Vertical 50
- Hover over the exact position of the word you want to add a signature to. Click Insert > Picture > insert the previous signature image file.
- After you insert the image, reduce the size again using the cursor for more precision.
- Double click on the image.
- On the Format menu, select the Color > Recolor > Black and White 50 per cent submenu.
- if your signature is not clear, double click on the image, select menu Correction > Brightness 0 per cent (Normal) Contrast 40 per cent.
You can change the last two steps depending on the contrast and color saturation you want, guys. So you can at the same time adjust the thickness of your signature that has entered the word, so guys.
I also said what Guys, how easy it is to make a signature in Microsoft Word! The most important thing is to make sure your signature is clear enough, and the photos are of high enough quality. Obviously, so that later your signature looks good, it doesn’t break.
How to Block Spam and Scam SMS on Android
SHARE More Since messaging services using an internet connection are increasingly being used. Text messaging or SMS services are increasingly...
How to make an Android phone a remote even though it doesn’t have an infrared feature
SHARE More Android phones do have a lot of features that can make it easier for us to do our...
How to Save and Maximize RAM Capacity on Android Phones
SHARE More RAM on an android phone is used to store temporary data on your android while doing any activity...
Cool Stylish Text generator Tools List
SHARE More Are you looking for the Best Fancy Fonts generators if yes then We have found some awesome websites...
Tips and Ways to Make Android Storage Not Full
SHARE More There are quite a number of applications and games on Android phones that have a large enough capacity,...
USB 4.0 New Generation of USB With Ultra-Fast Data Transfer Speed
SHARE More Currently, USB is still the standard for transferring cable-based data, in this latest generation, version 4.0, there is...
How to Restore Deleted Telegram Chats
SHARE More Is it possible to restore chats, photos, and other files in the Telegram app? If you accidentally or...
How to Find Hidden Apps on Android Phone
SHARE More Lately, there are quite a few cases of tracking using hidden applications on Android phones; in addition to...
How to Fix Broken SD Card/Micro SD on Android Without Using a PC/Laptop
SHARE More SD Card or Micro SD is one way to increase storage capacity on Android phones, but there are...
How to Hide Notifications When Lock Screen on Android Phone
SHARE More In the default settings, a notification on an android phone is set so that it allows us to...
- Beauty and Personal Care
- Blog Tutorials
- Home improvement
- Life Hack
- Mobile Tutorials
- MS Excel
- MS Outlook
- MS Word
- PC Tutorials
- PDF Tutorials
- Social Media
- Weight and body image
- Windows 10
- Windows 11
Phones3 years ago
Apple iPhone 11 (2019) – Release, Info, Leaks, Rumors
Phones3 years ago
Huawei New Operating System is HarmonyOS [ Officially ]
Tech3 years ago
Levi’s Bluetooth Jacket Lets You Control Your Smartphone
News3 years ago
Belle Delphine bath water – Instagram Model Sells Used Bathwater For 30$ To Their Loyal Followers