Creating different page numbers in Microsoft Word is still a problem for thesis fighters, right?
Everyone certainly needs different things, yes, like distinguishing page numbers in Microsoft Word on this one, right?
Making a scientific paper or thesis, of course, requires an orderly arrangement, so from that, you have to make different page numbers for each sheet of the document, let’s look at the following article.
HOW TO MAKE DIFFERENT PAGE NUMBERS IN MICROSOFT WORD
There are several steps to make different numbers on the page, here you have to pay close attention, guys, here’s the tutorial.
1. First, open a new document, then click Ribbon Page Layout > Breaks > Next Page.
2. There you are immediately taken to the second page, don’t move the cursor, you have to just click the Insert > Page Number > Format Page Numbers section.
3. Then a pop-up window will appear, where you select the numbering format 1, 2, 3 then click Start at 1 and click OK.
4. Until now, there is still no change, you still have to click Page Number again and then choose the desired position.
5. After giving the Page Number earlier, the page number has appeared, but still no different. Well, the task here is to position the cursor on the first page first, then click Insert > Page Number > Format Page Number once again.
6. Next will appear the previous pop-up window, where you change the setting format to roman format: i, ii, iii then click OK.
7. Finally, click Page Number again to set the position you want.
Done, so that’s how to make different page numbers in Microsoft Word, it’s a bit confusing, but the point is, it’s just repeated!
How to Make Letterhead in Microsoft Word
How to make a letterhead in Word correctly and neatly is actually easy, but surely there are still many of you who don’t know how to make it.
In an official letter, of course, there is a letterhead and there is always a line at the bottom right. Well, it turned out to be quite easy to make you know.
Apart from being the introduction to a letter, letterhead is also commonly used as a place to write the identity of the letter, such as the identity of the sender and recipient.
For those of you who want to know how to make it, here we explain in full the steps to make a letterhead in Word for you.
HOW TO MAKE LETTERHEAD IN WORD
You should know how to make a letterhead in Word this time, guys, especially when you want to send letters between agencies.
Although not all agencies use it, it doesn’t hurt you to try and find out how to make this letterhead, here are the steps!
- First, open your Word.
- Place the cursor at the back of the last word of the letterhead
- Then select the menu Borders – Borders and Shading.
- After the border menu appears, all you have to do is select the line you want on the menu with a sign like this.
Don’t rush to click Ok, because there’s one more thing you have to do to make it, guys. In the section below, remove it or set it like this to make the line only exist at the bottom, and then Ok.
Yeah, you have successfully drawn the line, Guys, it’s easy and fast, right, how to make a letterhead in Word?
You don’t need to be confused anymore about how to make it. For beginners, making letterhead or letterhead does sound quite difficult.
In fact, how to make a letterhead in Word is fairly easy as long as you already know the procedure. After all, the letterhead cannot be made casually because it is an official identity.
The letterhead contains the official identity of an institution, agency, or company. Well, you can create an official identity on the letterhead in Microsoft Word.
How to Create a Background in Microsoft Word
This way of making a background in Word aims to beautify the appearance of the document and make it more attractive Guys.
Usually, this is often found in the use of proposals, certificates, covers, and not infrequently in job applications.
With this function, how do you make it? It’s so easy. Yes, although there are several ways you can do this, you can follow this tutorial in full.
HOW TO MAKE A BACKGROUND IN WORD
This background function is very useful if you want to create a document that upholds the originality of Guys, for example, a thesis.
In addition to having to know how to create a table of contents in Microsoft Word, you may also need to know how to create a background in your thesis document, especially in showing the results of the tests you did.
How to make this background is also needed if you want to make an official letter from the agency. Besides needing to know how to make letterhead lines in Word, you also need to know how to add a background to the letter. Here’s how:
- The first thing you can do is change the color.
- Go to Design – Page Color – and immediately choose a color like this.
That is the easiest way and you can change the color according to your needs or tastes, guys. In addition to this method, you can also replace it with an image that you have.
The method is almost the same, guys, pay attention to the following rare:
- Go to the Design menu.
- Click Page Color.
- Select Fill Effects.
- Next, select the tab Picture – Select Picture – From a File.
- Then find the image you have and press Ok
- Finished! The background will change.
But, you also need to remember that both methods will not appear when you print either color or image.
To make it appear when printing, then you need to go to the File menu – Options – Display – and check the Print background colors and Image.
Well, after you go through these few steps, the background will change and also enter when you print, GRATZ!!! It’s easy to make a background in Word.
How to Create a Signature in Word
There are several ways to make a signature in Microsoft Word. And the method is really easy, just follow the steps below, guys!
Making a signature is really needed, especially in the digital era like now, right? Of course, you need a signature in your Word file, so from that our Team will provide this tutorial in detail.
Actually, you can also use a third application or additional devices such as pens that support your PC or laptop. But this is the easiest way without using other devices and applications Guys.
HOW TO CREATE A SIGNATURE IN WORD
You need to sign first, Guys on a piece of white paper. Make sure the paper is really white and the pen has colour ink that you can really see clearly.
This function is for later photos or files the resolution will be smaller Guys. Not only that, but the customized color saturation will also reduce the thickness of the pen color, you know.
So make sure you give a signature with a clear enough emphasis. Here’s how to create a signature in Word:
- Prepare a white paper with a signature on it. Photos using a smartphone or you can directly scan the signature through a scanner.
- You can reduce the resolution and crop it so that the photo focuses on the signature. For convenience, click the image file > Edit.
- On the Paint menu, you can resize to reduce the resolution. Choose 50 per cent resolution, fill Horizontal 50 and Vertical 50
- Hover over the exact position of the word you want to add a signature to. Click Insert > Picture > insert the previous signature image file.
- After you insert the image, reduce the size again using the cursor for more precision.
- Double click on the image.
- On the Format menu, select the Color > Recolor > Black and White 50 per cent submenu.
- if your signature is not clear, double click on the image, select menu Correction > Brightness 0 per cent (Normal) Contrast 40 per cent.
You can change the last two steps depending on the contrast and color saturation you want, guys. So you can at the same time adjust the thickness of your signature that has entered the word, so guys.
I also said what Guys, how easy it is to make a signature in Microsoft Word! The most important thing is to make sure your signature is clear enough, and the photos are of high enough quality. Obviously, so that later your signature looks good, it doesn’t break.
How to Fix Broken SD Card/Micro SD on Android Without Using a PC/Laptop
SHARE More SD Card or Micro SD is one way to increase storage capacity on Android phones, but there are...
How to Hide Notifications When Lock Screen on Android Phone
SHARE More In the default settings, a notification on an android phone is set so that it allows us to...
How to Overcome Camera Can’t Focus on Android
SHARE More When the camera focus feature doesn’t work correctly or doesn’t work at all on an Android phone, one...
How to Convert JPEG Format to Excel
SHARE More Do you want to convert a JPEG file to Excel? The answer is Yes. As we know, a...
How to Overcome Windows 11 Can’t Drag and Drop
SHARE More Since Microsoft officially released Windows 11 to the public. Users commonly use several features that do not function...
Windows 12 in 2024? Microsoft may move to the three-year release cycle
SHARE More With Windows 11, Microsoft introduced an annual release cycle of significant operating system releases. This could change with...
Instagram Adds Paid Content Features
SHARE More The Instagram platform has just added several new features for content that can only be accessed through subscriptions....
How to Update Drivers in Windows 11 Automatically
SHARE More If you want to update the drivers of windows 11 automatically, we will guide you step by step....
Why is Youtube Go Not on the Google Play Store?
SHARE More YouTube Go is another version of the youtube application, one of the features of this youtube go is...
How to fix Redmi Airdots that can’t be charged
SHARE More Are you looking for a solution to Redmi Airdots Charging Problem? We will give you proper details on...
- Beauty and Personal Care
- Blog Tutorials
- Home improvement
- Life Hack
- Mobile Tutorials
- MS Excel
- MS Outlook
- MS Word
- PC Tutorials
- PDF Tutorials
- Social Media
- Weight and body image
- Windows 10
- Windows 11
Phones3 years ago
Apple iPhone 11 (2019) – Release, Info, Leaks, Rumors
Phones3 years ago
Huawei New Operating System is HarmonyOS [ Officially ]
Tech3 years ago
Levi’s Bluetooth Jacket Lets You Control Your Smartphone
News3 years ago
Belle Delphine bath water – Instagram Model Sells Used Bathwater For 30$ To Their Loyal Followers